Are you looking to start a rewarding career in childcare?
If your answer was yes then this is the perfect start for you This is an opportunity to gain a qualification and work in a dedicated team which will help and support you develop your knowledge and further your career in the childcare sector.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Support the managers in the day to day running of the nursery
- Comply with Health & Safety rules
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- Help with domestic jobs within the nursery e.g. preparing lunch and snacks and cleansing of equipment
- To attend occasional out of working hours activities e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents evening and fundraising events
- Engage with good team working
- Supervise and support the children's development at all times
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- An interest in the care, learning, and development of young children
- A commitment to the provision of high-quality childcare
- Good organizational, record keeping, and planning skills
- A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training
- Excellent communication skills with children, colleagues, advisors, and parents
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- A positive approach to inclusive practice with children and colleague
We will help you gain a Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare Qualification through an
Apprenticeship where you will work minimum 30 hours per week.
Candidate currently holding a level 2 Qualification will be considered for Early Years Educator Level 3 Qualification.
£600-£800 per month
Monday to Friday