Free Creative Copywriting+Business Traineeships Course
Develop your content writing skills for social media and other channels. Learn content marketing and business skills so you can set up your own business or work for companies as a freelance content developer, within 12 weeks!
Choose this course if:
When you work in the creative media and digital content field, it’s up to you to “sell” ideas, products, and services in the most creative ways you can think of! The Creative Copywriting + Business Traineeships Course will give you the techniques you need to write creative and engaging content, to establish a genuine, professional relationship with your clients, and to set up your own professional business and career in the creative media and digital content field!
Do you want…
By the end of this course you will…
- Generating Creative Ideas
- Selecting Harmonious and Aesthetic Combinations of Colors and Texts
- Writing Engaging Texts
- Organizing your own photo and video content shoots, from preparation to output post-processing
- Using Data Metrics to Analyze your Contents’ Performance
|Key Topics||Lesson Objectives||Lesson Requirements|
|1. Placement Level 1 Award in Work Experience:70 hrs Work Experience||Practice the knowledge and skills you have learned about Creative Copywriting, as you immerse in a real-working environment for 2 weeks||Time Sheet covering 70 hours|
|2. Employability – 601/4680/1 – Level 1 Award in developing employability Skills||Become equipped with the essential employability skills that you need to stand out from the crowd, get in, and get on in the workplace||Assignment / Case study / Oral Questioning / Quizzes|
|3. Business Skills – L/601/7638 – Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment||Acquire the knowledge and understanding needed to carry out your personal responsibilities in a business environment||Assignment / Case study / Oral Questioning / Quizzes|
|4. Functional Skills: English||Develop confidence, independence, and fluency in your English language skills, which will help you to get the most out of education, work, and everyday life||Exam|
|5. Functional Skills: Mathematics||Develop confidence, independence, and fluency in your Maths skills, which will help you to get the most out of education, work, and everyday life||Exam|
|6. Functional Skills: Digital Skills||Develop abilities to use digital devices as well as communication applications and networks to access and manage information||Exam|
|7. Creative Copywriting||Learn to utilise different strategies for the development of creative textual and graphic content, as well as in tracking and analysing content performance||Learner’s Portfolio|
Learning through work experience
1. Carry out activities in the workplace
2. Prepare for learning in the workplace
3. Identify what has been learnt from the workplace experience
1. Understanding mindset
1. Understanding your customers
2. Understanding motivation
3. Dealing with your first days at work
4. Business and customer awareness
Self-improvement and Personal Effectiveness for Work
1. Setting yourself targets
2. Managing your time
3. Handling information at work
4. How to keep improving
5. Presenting information
6. Developing assertiveness
7. Introduction to independence
Problems and Solutions
1. Problem solving at work
2. Creative thinking
3. Coping with change
4. Taking part in a project
5. ICT for employment
1. Identifying processes and procedures at work
2. Following instructions
3. Understanding personal finance
4. Tackling number problems
Working with Others
1. Working in a team
2. Working with colleagues
3. Being managed by others
4. Using social media in the workplace
5. Using online collaborative workplace tools
6. Using telephones in the workplace
7. Understanding conflict at work
8. Meetings in the workplace
Preparing for Work
1. Job and training search skills
2. Job application skills
3. Interview skills
4. Writing a CV
5. Being safe and healthy at work
6. Health and well-being in the workplace
7. Disclosing an offence
Cluster C (optional units)
1. Working with colleagues
2. ICT for employment
3. Job search skills
4. Dealing with your first days at work
5. Following instructions
6. How to keep improving
7. Working in the community as a volunteer
1. Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
2. Providing administrative services
3. Managing information and producing documents
Optional Group A
1. Supporting change in a business environment
2. Supporting business events
3. Maintaining stationery stock
4. Working in the Public Sector
5. Contributing to innovation and change
6. Budgets in a business environment
7. Project management
1. Contributing to innovation and change
2. Working in the Public Sector
2. Make requests and ask relevant questions to obtain specific information in different contexts
3. Respond effectively to detailed questions
4. Communicate information, ideas and opinions clearly and accurately on a range of topics
5. Express opinions and arguments and support them with evidence
6. Follow and understand discussions and make contributions relevant to the situation and the subject
7. Use appropriate phrases, registers and adapt contributions to take
8. Account of audience, purpose and medium
9. Respect the turn-taking rights of others during discussions, using appropriate language for interjection
2. Whole numbers
3. Using common measures, shape and space
4. Handling information and data
5. Solving mathematical problems and decision making
Being safe and responsible online and on digital device
1. Protecting data
2. Being responsible online
3. Digital wellbeing
Using digital devices and handling information
1. Find and evaluate information
2. Manage and store information
3. Identifying and solving technical problems
4. Developing digital skills
Creating and editing
1. Creating and editing documents
2. Editing and enhancing digital media
3. – Processing numerical data
1. Communicating and sharing
2. Crafting Creative Ideas
3. Utilising Graphic Content
4. Structuring Textual Content
5. Focus: Textual Content for Advertising
6. Composing “Selling Texts”
7. Developing Texts for a Landing Page
8. Employing “Storytelling” in Marketing
9. Creating Photo and Content
10. Learning Photoshoot Basics
11. Using Adobe Photoshop (for Beginners)
12. Making Video Scripts
13. Shooting and Editing Videos
14. Utilising Content Performance Indicators
You also get: Career Planning
Unlimited guidance and strategic planning sessions with our careers advisor and access after you graduate. He will work with you to discover what career path you enjoy as a creative copywriter and business owner and help to set you up for employment, no matter what avenue you choose, e.g freelance (work in different projects at a time or work at a company), setting up your own creative copywriting business, or even starting your own creative copywriting agency. You also have free access to our vacancy database to help you find employment when you graduate.
Access to the FREE website builder
You don’t have to learn to create your professional website, or even pay a penny to a web hosting company.
Take full advantage of our FREE website builder that includes everything from your portfolio, an about me page, to a contact form where clients can request your services by sending you an email that will be redirected to your personal email address.
It’s simple: create your quick website using the pre-edited sections. All you have to do is plug in your personality, upload your photos, and you are ready to book clients!
What will I achieve?
When you successfully complete this course, you will be able and qualifiedto offer creative copywriting services, with a wide-range of competencies, such as developing textual and graphic content, composing advertising and selling texts as well as texts for landing pages, using storytelling in marketing, learning photo and video shoot basics from preparation to post-processing (using Adobe Photoshop) as well as utilising content performance indicators.
You will also receive four (4) certifications: NCFE Functional Skills Qualification in English, NCFE Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics, NCFE Level 1 Award in Employability Skills, and a Certificate for Completing the Creative Copywriting Course.
You can complete this course in just 12 weeks!
Learn from Industry Professionals:
At Trade Academy, we have 10 Years of experience in Government funding and employment strategies for people wanting to gain a career in differentindustries. We have helped 5,000 job seekers go from struggling to land a job interview to living their dream job in as little as 6 months.
How long is the course?
You can graduate in 12 weeks by attending 8 hours every week on Tuesdays. This is your fast track way to launch a new career. You NEED to have a passion for creative copywriting and setting up a business related to it, as well as commit to practicing the knowledge, skills, and techniques that you acquire in the course in your spare time, to fully benefit from the quick pace.
How will I learn?
Once you are enrolled, you will be given unlimited access to the learning materials for your chosen course, which will be found in the e-learning website.
You will acquire your theory knowledge and understanding through online synchronous sessions with a tutor using the Zoom application.
Theory to Practice Approach
You will be tutored by a creative media and digital content professional who will guide you in using your theory knowledge in practical ways, through designated sessions with the same tutor as well as practicing by yourself, at home.
You will be provided with interactive and social learning experiences through your tutor and your peers. Your tutor will push you to reach your goals and provide regular feedback for your development. You will also be asked to be in touch with your peers (a small group of 12* students) so that you can find a community of support to help you complete the course successfully.
Take-home Enrichment Activities
You will be asked to complete practical activities and written examinations, outside of your learning sessions; these are aimed to enrich your learning and to help you achieve your certifications.
You will be assessed on your theory understanding through written assignments to make sure that you fully understand each lesson within the course. You will also be assessed on your practical skills through undergoing practical assessments and developing your learner portfolio.
*The course will be delivered online
Pictures of our centres
Aged 19 to 24
Access to laptop/tablet/smartphone and internet connection
How to pay for the course:
The course is £3,345 but you can get it for FREE (£0) if you avail the UK Government funding
You are eligible for funding if:
- You are 19 to 24 years old
- Eligible to work in England
- You should be living in one of these priority areas – Greater London, Midlands (Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, and Rutland) or North West (Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside)
- Unemployed or have little or no work experience but are motivated to work
- In receipt of UC/JSA/ESA
For more information regarding the terms and conditions and whether you are eligible for funding, click the link below.
What career opportunities do I have?
After successfully completing this course, you can become self-employed or you can also establish your own creative copywriting business.If you undergo further training and gain more experience, it can open up more opportunities, like working in big advertising companies close to home, or perhaps, in the international advertising scene.
Creative media and Digital Content is an exciting area to choose as your profession because it is an in-demand and flourishing field in the present and there are so many products and services you canspecialise on. After this course there are specific job opportunities, independent/self-employment opportunities, career progression, and academic/education progression that you could choose from!
- Employment with our marketing agency
- Become a junior advertising creative or a junior content producer
- Become a freelance creative or advertising copywriter
- Establish your own creative copywriting business or agency
Career progression (by further training and with more experience):
- Be promoted to senior copywriter
- Work towards becoming a creative director
- Junior Content Developer Apprenticeship
- Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Only 8 hours a week for 12 weeks
Career in the creative media and digital content industry
Outstanding tutor support
No previous qualification needed
No experience needed
96% Pass Rate