Aon are currently recruiting a Cyber Consultant to join our team in London. The Cyber Consultant will be primarily responsible for providing integrated solutions to help clients understand and improve their risk profile to increase profitability and protect their interests.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon’s recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About Cyber Solutions
Aon’s Cyber Solutions offers holistic cyber risk management, unsurpassed investigative skills, and proprietary technologies to help clients uncover and quantify cyber risks, protect critical assets, and recover from cyber incidents
About the Role
Your impact as a Cyber Consultant:
- Assisting with the sales and business development activities that includes sales pipeline analysis, proposal writing, client presentations;
- Building constructive business development networks within Aon and outside the business;
- Producing high quality deliverables as part of a team;
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding;
- Delivering across a range of Cybersecurity services:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment;
- Cybersecurity Capability and ISMS Maturity;
- Cybersecurity Optimisation;
- Incident Response Readiness;
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Proven consulting experience;
- Deep knowledge in at least one industry sector;
- Previous experience in security consulting, security architecture, enterprise architecture, business continuity, and/or crisis consulting.
Team & Client Management:
- Experience of business development tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience of developing and managing positive client relationships.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.