A leading commodity trading house are looking for a cyber security analyst that will be located in their London office:
This is a junior/mid level role and there is some flexibility in the below skill set, the client is really looking for someone with 2- 5 years into their career who can learn and grow with the company:
Ideal skill set is the following:
- Provide level 2 and 3 support on global security infrastructure
- Provide operational support to enable a secure and flexible global computing environment.
- Understand current and emerging security threats
- Assist in Incident Response investigations and mitigation.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a SOC or Cyber security incident response position
- Solid knowledge of a corporate IT environment including traditional, cloud, PKI and mobile infrastructure
- Knowledge of modern Firewall technologies with IPS
- Demonstrated expertise in the Information Security field.
- SANS certifications an advantage
Financial background is not necessary. Senior candidates will be rejected.