CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at
Traiana is looking for a Product Design Manager with 4+ years of expertise in the creation of engaging user experiences and product design, to work on a range of browser-based applications and products.
You will craft experiences from concept, through digital product creation, owning UI and interaction design activities: creative brainstorming, complex problem solving, user flow development, workshops, ui design, UI-roadmap, prioritizing UI team tasks – leading to the creation of aesthetically appealing, useful and consistent experiences across our Products on one Platform.
You should be independent, self-motivating, and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, where the focus is firmly on our users. You will have expertise in UI design and will be fluent in the use of best practices and brand standards. You will be an influencer and a negotiator with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. You will be comfortable working across geographic boundaries.
- Close collaboration with developers, business analysts and product owners to translate business and product requirements into an engaging and appealing user experience
- Creation of low and hi-fi wireframes, user flows, designs and interactive prototypes
- Work with R&D, creating user-stories, building backlog and planning sprints
- Creation, maintenance and promotion of UI and branding standards, and design patterns across the Platform
- Championing the customer experience and promoting usability best practices
- Deliver clear visual guidelines and specifications to R&D
Qualifications & Skills:
- Batchelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Interaction Design, Multimedia, , Communications, IT-related or equivalent degree – advantage
- Portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centred design solutions – with proven experience of delivering high quality design across large scale, data driven digital experiences
- 4+ years of industry experience in user centred design methods and techniques to create viable solutions across screen sizes and devices
- Development and implementation of design patterns, branding guidelines and standards
- Fluency in best practices for user experience design, and strong understanding of usability principles and techniques
- Proficiency in a variety of prototyping and design tools e.g. Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suit
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand user needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Ability to liaise with business and technology groups
- Understanding of the application life cycle
- Building backlog, breaking into user-stories and prioritization process
- Financial/Futures industry experience is a plus
- Experience in working across geographic boundaries
- Frontend Coding knowledge such as java-script – advantage