Interviews For Apprenticeships require preparation on the part of both interviewers and interviewees. So, the million-dollar question is, how do you assess the fit and suitability during an interview? This article will talk about 18 questions you should ask potential candidates.
1. What do you think we do here?
2. What makes you want to work for our organization?
3. What makes you want to become a digital marketer, software developer, or data analyst?
4. Why did you apply for an apprenticeship with us?
5. Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
6. What is the most important thing to you?
7. What were your favourite subjects at school, and why did you opt for them?
1. What do you like about challenges at work?
2. What do you think is the most challenging in this profession?
3. How do you deal with challenges at work?
4. What is your most outstanding achievement?
5. What type of primary skills do you have for this role?
6. Do you have any work-related hobbies?
7. What techniques do you use to manage your time?
1. How do you deal with a stressful situation? Give an example.
2. How do you respond to negative feedback? Give an example.
3. How do you respond to a question that you don’t know the answer to?
4. What do you find the most annoying about your co-workers?
Hopefully, these 18 questions will help you conduct your interviews for apprenticeships and hire the most suitable candidates.